Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 5:02 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] car antenna

I just bought a car cover for my '55 Ply and had to remove the antenna. Cutting out a hole for the antenna is out of the question since I've tried it out on other cars and the cover will eventuallly tear up.

I was wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to locate an electric antenna that works on 6 V?

Thanks

Jesus '55 Ply 6 cyl Belv