Re: [FWDLK] 58 Fury Convertible

I was just wondering if anyone on the list had any knowledge of the car. A few years ago I heard that the car is still around and in a collection out in the midwest. Dick

From: Jim Rawa
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 7:43 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 58 Fury Convertible

The 58 'vert you see him pictured with is a Belv, non-sport tone for that matter- niether painted nor with inserts- has upper 58 stainless only.
I'm pretty sure it was red... this may have been a different car- or 1 of a few 58's he may have had? other photos in B&W appear dark, like a red or black car- but frontal with no trim showing