Re: [FWDLK] Exhaust manifold question

I didn't think there was a difference in port size but I'm glad Gary the Poly guru verified it.

In a message dated 1/29/2012 8:33:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, drt-rdr@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I measured the ports and they were the same size between the two, changing the manifold gave me the clearance I was looking for at this point.

Thanks,

Nick

From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjwt 56
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 4:03 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Exhaust manifold question

The 277 exhaust manifold may bolt up to the later poly's, but the size of the openings may be smaller.  My 25 Fury called for an exhaust manifold that very few seem to be able to find.  It apparently was cast and installed on truck engines rather than passenger vehicles.  If you need large capacity exhaust, I would look elsewhere.

    John