[FWDLK] Bo Malfors' Mopars

Does anyone know the status of Bo Malfor's Mopar operation in Phoenix (maybe Mesa?).  Is he still restoring 50s Mopars for export of local sales?  Seems I saw a part he had on eBay sometime this year.  Any other ForwardLook Mopar (or other older Mopar) operations or yards (aside from DVAP, which I will visit) in AZ worth looking through when I am out that way?  Thanks

Larry