From: John Bartell [mailto:59fins@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 6:01 PM
To: John Hagen
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] pretty nice 58 fury

Hi John,
    When you speak of Hagen motors in Milwaukee... Is that Wisconsin or??   I grew up in Milwaukee Wi and surrounding area, never heard of them there.   Hub Chrysler Plymouth, Doering Dodge, Ernie Von Schledorn etc...  I am partial to the 59 Plymouths, but like all years and models of Mopar!
John in Neillsville WI    10 above zero and windy as hell... 15 - 25 below wind chill tonight