Re: [FWDLK] Clock repairs?

Ted asked the below-referenced question, which I posed to my clock doc ;
here's his response:

The points on most of these clocks were never meant to be replaceable, so there were very few spare sets ever made.  What I often have to do if points need replacement is buy another broken clock in whole to use as a donor and hope that it will at least have a salvageable set. This is harder to do with any clock that is relatively rare, because the price gets too high.

I believe I can save yours.