Re: [FWDLK] Classic Chrysler Corp. Cars in Texas Auction

Anybody but me notice the two 41 Fords.?       Gary Barker

Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 1:30 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Classic Chrysler Corp. Cars in Texas Auction

IIRC, Kruse got himself in a lot of trouble over his auctions not too long ago.

The ‘38 DeSoto isn’t any big mystery, just an early spring special.  Mostly hyperbole.

--Roger van Hoy

Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 8:29 AM

Hi Guys,

This auction near me has some fine old Chryslers, but the nearest to a forward look is a 1953 Dodge.  See the special ''Unknown Desoto'' as well.

The museum is closing and they are going to auction off all their cars. They will all be at no reserve.

Here is the link.

http://www.kruseclassics.com/imgUL/File/Burdick_44_Page_Catalogue_LR.pdf

It will be held on March 3rd in Rosanky, outside of Smithville, Texas.

--
Andy Posluszny, PE
832-221-5565 cell