Re: [FWDLK] Clock repairs?

It is unavoidably true that quartz clocks 'go' tick (-wait-for-it-....) tick
etc..... real clocks go tick-tick-tick-tick-tick....and I personally find
that rhythm to be soothing to (what's left of-) my soul.

Most clocks are installed directly in front of the driver, and I, personally
take great pride in looking at the operational clock and acknowledging
that I've kept it running and that it is keeping excellent time, for me.

I find it somewhat creepy and cheapening to have to look at a quartz watch
or a clock in operation, in an analog format; quartz timing, in an expressed-
numbers version is OK with me, however.

Maintaining a points-clock is part of the pride of ownership, for me; I do
have a Pertronix E.I. system, but it is hidden away under the dissie cap
so I don't have to be reminded of its existence every time I get behind the wheel.

Advancing/retarding the time by 12 hours will adjust accordingly the
clock's timing by about 1-minute per day.

Slow news day, but FWDLK related!

Neil Vedder