Re: [FWDLK] DeSoto inserts

  In 58, DeSoto had a Spring Special package that was offered piecemeal.  It included these inserts where the
color sweep would go, little vertical stainless accent bars on each side of the deck lid shadowbox, rocker stainless,
and some new paint colors.  What Jim is offering is a similar, but not identical pattern insert material made of
Mylar.  A Spring Special car could have one, part, or all of these items.

  Burger