Re: [FWDLK] Car Show Etiquette (was: RE: [FWDLK] Clock repairs?)

Re: [FWDLK] Car Show Etiquette (was: RE: [FWDLK] Clock repairs?)

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

The situation you describe, Dave,

pretty much sums up my feelings

and the reason why I haven't

participated in hardly any car shows since the glorious 2007 Tulsarama. Nothing

could ever top of that show

in terms of lack of idiots

trying to tell you your car is something it's not,

plus in terms of

hi quality exquisite  mopar  cars that were there.

I own my car for me,

I drive it for me.

I don't even

comment very often

in forums like this, just

because human nature is to

belittle the things we don't understand or agree with. I love my '57 Fury,

and I highly respect and highly enjoy

seeing other finned mopars,

but I simply don't have the time or tolerance

to explain myself

to a bunch of idiots

who don't know what they're talking about in terms of my car.
Mark mjh
'57 Fury
Sutherlin, OR