Re: [FWDLK] spamming eBay? Opps PS

On 2/19/2012 9:08 AM, Bill Amberger wrote:
Same issue for any type search, like I do "1978 Magnum" gets lots of
unrelated stuff.
Type in 1955 Plymouth, -fits and see what comes up.
Bill.....

hear is an example of a non car related search I have and use

jayce* -(AU$5.00) -DVD -(treasure chest) -(lori,CD,mirada,carvings)

this weeds out a lot of junk, as well as some listings by some sellers that have the main search term in their listing but are not stuff I might want to look at

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy