[FWDLK] 1958 DeSoto FireFlite and parts

Hi everyone!

FYI I just posted a never-used, pristine hood ornament for sale on e-bay.
It's for a 57-58 DeSoto. Here's the link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/110828872884?item=110828872884&viewitem=&vxp=mtr#ht_
500wt_1413

I'm also planning on posting two practically perfect fender spears; a very
nice condition hood emblem; chrome rocker panel cover;, rear bumper
extensions, and front bumper "bullets". If you're interested in any of those
before I post them, let me know.  Thanks!

PS I'll also be listing my 58 Fireflite project car. It's a 4 door sedan,
partially restored with all the parts you'd need. It's partially
disassembled right now, so it's not running. E-mail me if you want pictures
and details.