Re: [FWDLK] help again

i've had every year plymouth from 50-72, exc for 55, 64, and 69....  that said.. is the 55 a 6v car converted to 12v and just maxing out the gauge proportionally?

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Tittle <rtittle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Mar 21, 2012 9:01 pm
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] help again

Does the Water Flow when the thermostat opens? It occurs to me that a blockage at a crucial point in the Water Jacket or Cross Over would cause the Overheating even though the T’stat was open.
IS the engine actually Overheating? Or are you depending on the Gauge? I know you said you had tried 2 Gauges but, Is it possible to trap water or block the Water Temp Sensor, with a wrong Gasket maybe, so that it’s not reading actual Engine Water Temperature?
As a V8 owner I’m not conversant with the 6 Cylinder. Just trying to think outside the box.
I’m sure you’ll figure it out.

R.T>