From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marg Hudak & Don Mack
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 8:56 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Decoding tires

Thanks guys for all the responses.  I have e mailed Good Year inquiring about the tire code. Waiting for a response. In the meantime here are the numbers stamped on the side wall: 7A9M423. Something to mull over.

It's not that I intend to use this spare, but would like it for bragging rights!!!   Don from Canada