-----Original message-----
From: Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent:
Mon, Apr 30, 2012 17:31:11 GMT+00:00
Re: [FWDLK] HELP!

Contact a fire/flood restoration company and see if you can rent an ozone generator.   They are the best at getting rid of those kind of smells and don’t harm anything in the car.  They use them in detailing to remove smoke/body odor smells from vehicles.  Check out Google for some more info:  https://www.google.com/search?q=ozone+generator+smells+car