Re: [FWDLK] HELP!

Going back to Dave Stragand's suggestion, about hiring
Servicemaster, etc., your mouse-loss is probably covered
by your car's Comprehensive coverage (you all DO have
Comp coverage on your "Collector" companies' policies,
right?).

Your Comp deductible is typically a lot lower (unless you are being
ripped off) than is your Collision coverage deductible.

Servicemaster (et al) will get the job done, whether or not their
invoice exceeds your Comp deductible, and their work should
be guaranteed.

Some Comp coverages are written at "A.C.V.", which means that
there is no deductible on a covered claim.

Other typical Comp deductibles are 50-bux or 100-bux.

Neil Vedder