Re: [FWDLK] [Chrysler300] HELP!

Joe,

I've had good success with NILodor Natural Touch Enzyme Odor & Stain Remover.

See:

or

It is an ezymatic stain and odor remover that literally "consumes" the source of the odor and smell.  I can attest to the fact that if the source of the odor has sunk into your carpet and / or padding, a good dose of this stuff will penetrate the carpeting / padding and in a day or two totally consume it!

Best Regards,

TFM

Thomas F. Miller
tfm@xxxxxxxxxxxx

'57 300C, '70 440+6 'Cuda

>>> <jlsavard@xxxxxxx> 4/30/2012 1:04 PM >>>

I've been away for the past two months, sponging off of my daughter, in
Phoenix.

When I returned home, I opened the trunk of my Chrysler, which was in a
heated garage, and discovered that mice had taken up residence, and that at
least one had died. The smell was as you would have expected.

Does anyone have any suggestions for odor control? All I can think of
right now is to get it outside and open the windows. I'm not sure that I even
want to get into it for that long!

I'll be waiting for suggestions....

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, Mi.