[FWDLK] Chrysler Aluminum KEYS

I attended the Hoosier Auto Swap today, and one of the semi-local venders had a cigar box chocked full of keys and some locks.

I SPIED some ALUMINUM keys in the box,
Nice condition keys, already cut, But!!
I did manage to see some Desoto and some with the forwardlook emblem, In at least one case there were 2 of the same on a ring.

He is very reasonable on the asking $$

Mark Finfrock  937 274-6874
Dayton Ohio

I suspect that might be his home phone, I do know know for sure, He'll be in this area today and tomorrow. Ok looking at his card some more, thats probably his main 'can be reached' number.

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy