Re: [FWDLK] Chrysler Aluminum KEYS

if his name was "fin flock" that would be pretty cool

-----Original Message-----
From: paul <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, May 18, 2012 2:45 pm
Subject: [FWDLK] Chrysler Aluminum KEYS

I attended the Hoosier Auto Swap today, and one of the semi-local
venders had a cigar box chocked full of keys and some locks.

I SPIED some ALUMINUM keys in the box,
Nice condition keys, already cut, But!!
I did manage to see some Desoto and some with the forwardlook emblem, In
at least one case there were 2 of the same on a ring.

He is very reasonable on the asking $$

Mark Finfrock  937 274-6874
Dayton Ohio

I suspect that might be his home phone, I do know know for sure, He'll
be in this area today and tomorrow. Ok looking at his card some more,
thats probably his main 'can be reached' number.

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy

http://www.ForwardLook.net/eBay

>>> Error in line 20 of l-forwardlook.mailtpl: unknown formatting command <<<
 -> ...and with every Amazon purchase by clicking here: <-