From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of L-FORWARDLOOK automatic
digest system
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 9:01 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 13 May 2012 to 18 May 2012 (#2012-87)

Topics of the day:

  1. Chrysler Aluminum KEYS (2)

http://www.ForwardLook.net/eBay

>>> Error in line 20 of l-forwardlook.mailtpl: unknown formatting
>>> command <<<
 -> ...and with every Amazon purchase by clicking here: <-

Date:    Fri, 18 May 2012 14:44:53 -0400
From:    paul <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Chrysler Aluminum KEYS

I attended the Hoosier Auto Swap today, and one of the semi-local venders
had a cigar box chocked full of keys and some locks.

I SPIED some ALUMINUM keys in the box,
Nice condition keys, already cut, But!!
I did manage to see some Desoto and some with the forwardlook emblem, In at
least one case there were 2 of the same on a ring.

He is very reasonable on the asking $$

Mark Finfrock  937 274-6874
Dayton Ohio

I suspect that might be his home phone, I do know know for sure, He'll be in
this area today and tomorrow. Ok looking at his card some more, thats
probably his main 'can be reached' number.

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy