Re: [FWDLK] Aluminum Keys

On Chrysler locks and key cylinders...5 pins or tumblers are used..Each has 5 positions. Each tumbler or pin has two pieces to make up the total height which is about 1/4 inch or less.  I am sure an experienced automotive lock smith has the tiny tumblers and  can reset the lock to what ever the old key requires.