Re: [FWDLK] Aluminum Keys

I don't know if this is true for any other FWDLK'ers, but for the
1957+ Dodges (the key-styles/logos are identical)....there
are three different keys that have been made:

The OEM all-aluminum ones, the chromed-over-brass bodied
ones, and the all-steel ones.

The all-steel guys have been sold on the Evilpay, recently.

I've got examples of each style.

Neil Vedder