From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eastern Sierra Adjustment
Svc
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 12:41 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Slow news day...

Ohhh, the 85 WPC national meet.

Here's ONE (of many other) photos of J. Leno's car, at Black Lake on the
Proving Grounds, in Chelsea, MI and a pic of yrs trly (handsome devil) about
to check out its 0-60 times.

The Server will only allow one pic per message.....

BTW, this car's VIN is    991242

Neil Vedder

On 5/20/2012 9:32 PM, Bill Amberger wrote:
> Neil, the one @ the WPC Meet we were at (Detroit or Kalamazoo), was that a
Chrysler owned car?

> Bill.....
> "The MagnumGuy"
>
> Romans 8:28

surviving intact turbine cars-  one was actually brought to englishtown NJ
one year for an exhibition run...