Re: [FWDLK] Hub Cap

Hi Jack;
I have one very similar. We've identified as a Mercury cap, 1972.
The one I have has a simular center emblem, except the lions are looking at you and have crowns on their heads.
Also the Crest in the middle has a crown at the top, a diagonal bar across it and has Mercury's helmeted head on the lower left hand corner.
You might check the crest and see if Mercury is there, I can't make your picture out, it's too small.

Your's is too similar to mine to be any other make, just a different year or model.
I bought the rest of Don Rook's hubcap collection at his estate sale, and have many makes and models and years of hubcaps, including GM"s, Ford's and quite a few orphan cars.
Most are driver quality only, but if any of you need something for one of your toys or just to hang on the wall of your man cave, ask. I'll see what I have left.
I have sold some on ebay, mostly old Mopar's and some Rambler's, but haven't gotten to the Ferds and GMC's yet.

Cheap to list members...
Ray