Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:13 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Hub Cap

I just got back from Alaska visiting family there and my grandson picked up 2 hubcaps.  I thought I knew what they were for, but found out I didn't.  I'm sure they are not Mopar, but any one out there know what the cap fits?
Thank you in advance,
Jack in Shinglehouse, PA

No virus found in this message.