[FWDLK] Need LH Exhaust Manifold for 57 Desoto 325 - 1634445

[FWDLK] Need LH Exhaust Manifold for 57 Desoto 325 - 1634445

I had a DeSoto shipped from North Dakota to Seattle and the driver
wound up breaking the exhaust manifold on the lefthand side.
How he do that, you might ask? Well, he didn't raise the front end of
his car trailer enough during unloading, and the aft lip of the
trailer snagged the lowest muffler.
Before I could slow the guy down to think up a better solution to
unsticking the car, he climbed onto its rear bumper and started
bouncing it up and down.
Well, it came unstuck, which was no surprise. But it put such a strain
on the exhaust pipe that it snapped the exhaust manifold in two. Of
course, I didn't find out it was broken until he was long gone.

So now I'm in the market for two new mufflers (turns out the other
side snagged, too, and it buckled), and a log-style manifold for the
left side.
The number cast into the exhaust manifold is 1634445. It was
apparently used in 56 on some Plymouths, and 56/57 on DeSotos.
Please contact me if you have one of these, or know where I can find
one.

Thanks,

Dan Davids