[FWDLK] Fleet Wheels to Carlisle

Hey all, I had room to also bring a set of 4, 15 inch fleet-police car wheels. They came off my 62 Plymouth Navy 4 door sedan.  I am assuming they could be Forward Look era applications. They have the 5 clips for the hub cap mounts. 3 of the wheels have all 5 clips and a 4th has one of them part way broken. I am on the road doing cars before I get there.
   I am in Durango, Colorado and they are in my truck at present. I will be here till Sunday the 24th of June. Next week I will be doing the Winged Car meet in Colorado Springs, Colorado Monday the 25th thru Thursday the 28th. Then I will be in Tallahassee, Fla. the 1st of July Next, then is Carlisle. Contact me off list at Daytona06@xxxxxxx for further info. and cell #.   joe machado  I am also pulling a 24 foot enclosed car trailer.