[FWDLK] Request of fellow members

Hello everyone

I have a special request of any of you who get to make the trip to Carlisle this year. Find me and introduce yourselves. I won't be driving my 60 Saratoga because it is far from finished and still in the process......but it will be driven up there one year soon........ anyway what I will be driving is my 67 Fury VIP 2 Door Fasttop white with factory delete vinyl top and an oregon Lic. plate on the front.( Class is 65-68 C-Body Stock ) I'll be looking at the Forward look cars for sure and taking lots of pictures and it would be great to have anyone from the group say hello and offer moral support for my restorations and efforts.
The last yaer has been rough healthwise with a severe case of pneumonia and near death infection but I'm well enough to start back up with my cars again and enjoy life for a change.

Hope to see and meet you there and have your support.

Douglas S. Berry