From: Roger van Hoy <vanhilla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 11:07 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] FUEL GAGE DIAGNOSIS

A quick test of the gauge is to remove the wire from the sending unit and momentarily ground it while a helper watches the gauge.  If the gauge is good the needle will quickly read full.  Be sure to unground the wire right away after the needle pegs.

This only applies to car models, the station wagon has two leads to the tank and is a thermostatic unit which operates differently.

--Roger van Hoy

-----Original Message----- From: eddee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx