From: "Rimington, Kenneth" <Kenneth.Rimington@xxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 7:38 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Cowl Gaskets

This is for the auto body experts.  I am replacing the cowl and radiator support gaskets on my 56 Dodge Custom Royal.  The radiator gasket is stapled on and the cowl gasket is nailed on with a “gripper” nail.  Is it possible to reliably glue the replacement gasket in place or are the staples and nails required?