[FWDLK] Denver Bumper Works

Hi Guys;
I watched Modern marvels and they did a 1 hour show on Chrome.
Included was a segment on a artist who makes huge sculptures our of bumper parts.
His source is:

Denver Bumper Works

www.denverbumper.com/
Specializing in recycling, repairing and replating bumpers including powder coating, chrome, urethane, restoration, semi-trucks, and wheels.
Google+ page
830 Wyandot Street  Denver, CO 80204
(303) 623-3610
He says they cost him $3-4 dollars each, and the view was row after row of racks full of bumpers of all sorts.
Might be worth checking for cores for that project of yours. And if going to the 300 Club Int'l meet in Golden, an interesting stop along the way.
Ray