Re: [FWDLK] Door glass

I second what Brent said and would go even further, recommending that for a custom cut like this, you take the whole car in and let them do the install.  It will initially be more expensive but if they didn't get it quite right they will have to take care of it.  Also, a local glass shop told me that they still have to special order the glass itself as they can't cut tempered or laminated glass in-house; I figure some shops can do that else who would cut down stock glass for rods with chopped tops.

Bill & Kathi Parker, South Central Indiana, harboring of bunch of old and newer Mopars