[FWDLK] Replacing 57 DeSoto Taillight Lenses

[FWDLK] Replacing 57 DeSoto Taillight Lenses

I need to replace one of the taillight lenses on one of my 57 DeSotos,
but an easy way to do so isn't readily apparent. The chrome bezels can be
unbolted from the fin easily enough, but I can't get them off the car.
There doesn't appear to be enough clearance between the bottom of the
bezel and the bumper/exhaust port to tip or wiggle them out.

What am I missing? Do I have to drop the bumper just to get the bezels off?

Dan Davids
Seattle