Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2012 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] electric fuel pump

Argh, should have said my car has a rear factory defroster. Since it's only hot when the ignition

is switched on I didn't think to mention that either. Power to the pump should be switched and fused.

Still some risks with this set up... like what if you had an accident with the pump on. Modern cars have

some kind of impact switch that shuts off power to the pump. Compared to pouring gas down the carb

every few days I'll take the chance.