[FWDLK] Sherwood Kahlenberg Update

Aaron Kahlenberg, Sherwood's son, posted this update on the Forward Look website. I'm glad that he's on the mend.

"To dispel rumors and inaccuracies regarding my father's condition:

He was never on life support and, while his injuries were serious, he is recovering nicely.

He tripped in his backyard at night on Nov 12th and fell into his empty swimming pool. He had a major concussion/brain bleed, broke his nose, fractured his spine, and herniated 5 discs. He was in the pool for several hours before mom went looking for him.

He is still at Cedars Sinai hospital in west Los Angeles. He was sedated for about a week and is alert now.

I'm sharing this because the reports were inaccurate. One incorrect report said he was on life support. One person even said that I was on life support!

Thank you for your concern and support.

Aaron Kahlenberg"