Re: [FWDLK] [Chrysler300] Sherwood Kahlenberg Update

Re: [FWDLK] [Chrysler300] Sherwood Kahlenberg Update

Great news!

Thanks Ron.

George

On Nov 23, 2012, at 5:52 PM, "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Aaron Kahlenberg, Sherwood's son, posted this update on the Forward Look
website. I'm glad that he's on the mend.

"To dispel rumors and inaccuracies regarding my father's condition:

He was never on life support and, while his injuries were serious, he is
recovering nicely.

He tripped in his backyard at night on Nov 12th and fell into his empty
swimming pool. He had a major concussion/brain bleed, broke his nose,
fractured his spine, and herniated 5 discs. He was in the pool for several
hours before mom went looking for him.

He is still at Cedars Sinai hospital in west Los Angeles. He was sedated for
about a week and is alert now.

I'm sharing this because the reports were inaccurate. One incorrect report
said he was on life support. One person even said that I was on life
support!

Thank you for your concern and support.

Aaron Kahlenberg"

Recent Activity: