Re: [FWDLK] Fuel Tank Repair or Replacent - 1955/56 Plymouth/Dodge

Re: [FWDLK] Fuel Tank Repair or Replacent - 1955/56 Plymouth/Dodge

Jason:

    I had the tank on my 56 Fury refurbished by Tank Renu and they did an excellent job.  I would highly recommend them, especially when no one is reproducing tanks for the 1950's MoPars.  They will clean, repair and line the tank followed with a nice paint job.  You can also paint the tank when they finish if you do not like the why they did it.

    John Teske