To: "Inc. Chrysler 300 Club International" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 7:33 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] GARY GOERS

I just had a call from longtime friend and fellow 300 enthusiast Ken Brody. He and Gary have been close for more years than I'd care to count.

The latest on Gary as it was relayed to me is he was scheduled to leave the hospital this Sunday and stay on antibiotics via an IV for the next 6 weeks. Well, Medicare will not cover the expense unless he remains in the hospital. Here is an example of our government controlled medical system at its worst. I won't say anymore on that subject as I don't need to raise my BP.

Ken relayed to me Gary has been down since November when this all started. He has no one there to keep things going. So with that said everyone needs to be understand and patient on getting product from Gary.

He is a good guy and honest as the day is long and will come through for your needs. I also learned something that surprised me even further. According to Ken, Gary is very active in his church and even teaches a Bible class.

Ken was going to try and speak with Gary tonight to see if he can learn more so please keep Gary in your thought and prayers.

John Lazenby

<*> Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: