Re: [FWDLK] 1956 Dodge windshield

My advice is to make every effort to save and re-use the original gasket.

From experience a couple of years ago, the Bernbaum gaskets will be a waste of time and money.

Tim Bowers
Stellar Antique Auto Restorations

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 11:56 AM, debenson2 <debensonii@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just bought a 1956 Dodge CRL that is beautiful is a little street rodded it has a 440 and a torque flite a Volare front end it is real nice, as soon as it gets here I will post photographs for anyone who would like to see it.

I have one issue with it however and am looking for some advice.

The windshield has a small crack in it now I have a new one on order it should be here next week.

I am having difficulty locating someone to replace it.

AND wondering if reusing the old gasket is ok or should I go ahead and order one from Andy Bernbaum's?

And if anyone in Minnesota knows of a vendor for the replacement?

I do not think a place like Safelite can do this job….

debenson2

763/438/6671