[FWDLK] ISO- Plymouth Project

Hi everyone my name is Jesse Tollett. I just got home from the military last September and I am looking for a good project. I would really like to find a 1957 or 1958 2 or 4 door hardtop. I need something that can be restored and not completely gutted and rotted. I am looking for a car that is in the Kansas area, surrounding states are a possibility if I can get a good deal on a long travel. I deal in cash and cash only! Who doesn't like that? Thank you all! My number is 620-481-3689. My email is ks_cowboy_86@xxxxxxxxx. Please send pics if you can and a very good description. Again Thank you!