[FWDLK] Plymouth-Dodge Continental Kit

All

I have a new continental kit (still in the original boxes) for a 1957 or 1958 Plymouth or Dodge.  It may fit the 1959 models also, I'm not sure.  I bought if for my '57 Fury, but never put it on.  If anyone is interested in it, please let me know.  It's been on eBay for about two weeks.  No pictures.  I can always pull it off if someone is interested in it.

John Paxos