Re: [FWDLK] rear brake shoes and arching them

Re: [FWDLK] rear brake shoes and arching them

If there's nobody local for people on the list, we have a break shoe grinder, and should be able to help people out if we are provided with the exact dimensions of the brake drum out to 2 decimal places.    Send shoes in pairs with the dimensions of the drums they will be used in noted.

Contact us if interested!

Tim