Re: [FWDLK] Chryslers at Carlisle Information

Have a great time everyone. I won't be making it this year.

Nick

From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave Stragand
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 12:35 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Chryslers at Carlisle Information

Hi All,

Some more information on this year's Carlisle Chrysler Nationals:

Our tent will be at spaces Row ID, 17-18.  It's right across from the Women's Oasis.

There will be a special screening of "Christine" Friday at 8PM at the downtown Carlisle Theater.  Ed B. has asked for a bunch of Forward Look era vehicles to have reserved parking in front of the theater, so let me know if you'd like a primo parking space.

Saturday, Chelsy Chaplin (Rick "AlumcanTandTHD" Chaplin's daughter) will again be competing for the Miss Carlisle crown.  Please cheer her on and help her win two in a row!

I know many of you are planning to attend the MoPar Hall of Fame dinner on Saturday evening.  Remember you need to reserve your seat TODAY by 4PM.  We have a special ticket price of $50.  Please call Lisa Leathery at 717-619-1118 to reserve a "Christine" table.

-Dave