[FWDLK] 1956 vs. 1957 rear brakes?

I bought new brake shoes for my 56 Dodge but to my shock they are too big, I double checked the shoes and they are for a 56 but the shoes on the car are smaller than the ones I have. is it possible I got a 57 rear brake set up on my late production 56?

Does anyone know the difference 56 vs. 57, I know the 56 have 15" wheels and the 57 have 14" but I am baffled, I guess I will have the old shoes relined and use them….Anyone need a rear set of shoes for cheap for a 56?

debenson2