[FWDLK] Selling my 59 Dodge on Ebay.

Hi everyone! I listed my 59 Dodge Coronet 4 door hardtop on ebay today. I found my hardtop belvedere project I have been looking for and I am parting with the Dodge so I can make space for a new parts car and put all my effort and focus into my new 57. If anyone has any interest or wants pictures your welcome to contact me. 620-481-3689. OR Try your luck on Ebay and buy this bad boy! Have a good weekend y'all!