[FWDLK] NOS 1958 Plymouth tail light assemblies

[FWDLK] NOS 1958 Plymouth tail light assemblies

Hi All,

At Hershey I ran into a fellow who has several sets of 1958 Plymouth tail light 'buckets' -- the big aluminum piece that fits in the fin pocket and has the PLYBO lens included.  I am trying to talk him into selling me the lot. He was asking $200 for the pair on each set. They are not 100% perfect and have a couple of little scratches and nicks here and there, but are the nicest I've seen in some time.

If you're interested, please drop me a line.

-Dave