[FWDLK] Auction of fresh 331 Hemi engines and machine shop equipment. 10

[FWDLK] Auction of fresh 331 Hemi engines and machine shop equipment. 10/18 Friday

This can bid on line. I guess you would have to set it up in advance.
The photos are for only some of the stuff listed in the print ad.
The equipment looks very well maintained and clean.
I can pick up and store items if need be, for expenses.
It is about 80 miles away from me in Ft. Smith, AR.

Ray Jones, Mena, AR

--
Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?