Re: [FWDLK] 56 Fury-stick...

The 56 aluminum PLY dualie manifold obviously requires two
WCFB's with individual chokes, so that both carbs dump
fuel, simultaneously (just like Kiekaefer's aluminum full-
race Dodge intake)....for full-race purposes.

The aluminum intake probably does not have a heat cross-over
passage, just as K's manifold lacks one in it.

The 56 Dodge K. manifold takes square-base carbs; the 57
civilian-ized one takes rectangular-base carbs.

So, does the 56 race-dualie take two (identical) 2442 carbs?

I can look up the 56 Kiekaefer dual carbs, and the 57 Dodge
civvie-dualie carbs, and post them, here, shortly (unless Tim D.
beats me to it!).