[FWDLK] 1959 Dodge Coronet brakes, suspension

[FWDLK] 1959 Dodge Coronet brakes, suspension

Hi all,

Happy New Year everyone!

To start off 2014, I am looking at finally completing my 1959 Coronet 2DHT.

I will be doing paint/body, new suspension, new brakes, installing the motor/trans and new exhaust.

I am looking for recommendations for brakes/suspension kits.  The car has power brakes, all original equipment.  I haven’t planned on doing any upgrades to modern braking systems (disc) or suspension, but will consider upgrade recommendations if readily available and reasonably priced.

The car will be driven very infrequently but I want the car to ride nicely with a mild rake and brake safely.

Any recommendations on suppliers/kits/tips/tricks appreciated.

Recommendations for all-weather radial white wall tires also appreciated.

Thanks!

Eric