Re: [FWDLK] 56 Dodge Fabric

SMS is the best in the biz.  They also REQUIRE a ONE YEAR lead time.  If you allow ONE YEAR for them to
get your order to you, you will get it early and be happy.  Anything less and your results will vary.  I am thrilled
with what SMS has done for me, but I always get that upholstery stuff in the pipeline when I START the restoration
to be sure it is ready when I finally get to the interior.

  Burger